At Physiolab, the health and safety of our customers and colleagues is our number one priority. We have been closely monitoring government guidelines relating to COVID-19 and are following strict procedure to ensure our processes adhere to the highest hygiene standards. We would like to provide our customers with details of the measures we have put in place:
- We follow a strict decontamination process for handling goods, which includes utilising state-of-the-art disinfection methods.
- We have integrated a top-level NHS-approved Ozone washing facility into our decontamination process, meaning all goods are cleaned to the highest standard.
- All goods received into the business are quarantined for 4 days to allow any potential COVID-19-related contamination to decay. Goods will then go through full decontamination process as noted above.
- We are minimizing staff working in our offices, encouraging remote working when possible.
- Our staff are educated on basic hygiene protocol and understand the symptoms of COVID-19. In the case that any staff exhibit these symptoms, they will immediately isolate themselves.
- Hand sanitiser stations are present throughout the office and at all entrances. We are also minimizing the use of shared contact surfaces.
- We are in regular contact with our suppliers to monitor and evaluate the situation in their respective organisations.
- Our courier service DPD Local are currently operating normally. They have notified us that they are currently providing a contact free delivery service omitting the need for the receiver to handle the smartphone to sign for the goods.
We would like to reassure our customers that we are currently operating our usual business hours and will advise of any changes to our schedules in due course. We understand that elective surgeries may be re-arranged or postponed during this time and our customer service team are on hand to help should this happen. We are more than happy to change the delivery date of your package and can offer flexibility with terms and conditions.
If you have any questions at all relating to the above, please contact our customer service team on 01908 263331 or email email@example.com. In the meantime, we hope you stay safe and well.